When I told my mother this morning that I got a pay raise, she mumbled “okay” and then moved on to nagging me about how late I’m working and how I look like I’ve been ran across by a truck and how little rest I seemed to be getting. I was hurt that she didn’t seem to care that I was making progress at work. I sulked about it all morning until it hit me that she did care - for my well-being that is. I’m such an idiot. And, I love my mommy loads.
I had a talk with my shrink, Mr L, today and he said something that stuck: ”It ain’t sad till you make it sad, honey.” I don’t see him often, but I think I’ve got the best shrink in the world. Plus, he’s cute and he calls me “babe“. That does alot for my ego! :D
I’m looking forward to the weekends! I’ve got some catching up to do. And, I’m finishing up Dicey Business this weekend! And get some shopping done. Wheet~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment