Is good ole’ Chicken of Essence! I actually like drinking it, I have no idea why most people I know hate it :( Mommy has been making soup for me a lot these days. I guess it’s her way of showing me how much she cares, despite nagging me day in day out about how little time I spend at home helping with chores :)
I get emotionally attached/dependent on people too easily. It’s not bad thing, but it’s not a good thing either. On the other hand, if I don’t like somebody, that bad impression stays on for a really long time and I make almost zero effort to go change that. Now that, my friends, is definitely a bad thing.
Went shopping last weekend with PQ and PQ’s sister in Bugis trying to find a dress for this Friday’s formal function. Somebody told me it’s okay to dress down. Er, luckily I didn’t buy that or I’ll be in a huge fix now. Managed to get something really nice! :) I saw a tonne of gorgeous dresses at BYSI, but their sizes are just absurdly big. After, we had dinner at this cool little Taiwanese eatery. Great noodle soup! And pretty economical too. A little short of choices though, else it would’ve been great-er.
I wonder if I’ve gotten myself entangled in the scary world of endless work. If it ends, I’m afraid. If it doesn’t, I get more afraid.
I had a pretty bad week. I spent a full day trying to work out one f*cking design. I ought to be shot. Do people usually take this bloody long to get something out? I’m getting worse at this.
I was browsing through Friendster awhile ago, looking through pictures of people I hadn’t seen in ages and it suddenly hit me that these faces have become faces of strangers. I hadn’t seen these people for so long, that if I were to see them on the streets one day, I will hesitate to walk up and say hello. Most times, I believe, I’ll just keep on walking. It doesn’t matter how good we used to be. Time is the furthest distance - friendships need working on too. It’s upsetting when we no longer have anything to say to each other, but people move on. There’s nothing to be sad about, really.
Urgh. So tired. Shall go find somebody to rant to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment