Friday, November 2

XANGA TO BLOGGER

Arrggg just realised that my XANGA has clashed and not managed to savage it. OMG! Gosh. Anyway has decided to move my home here. Lovely.

Something make me happy... say, shopping sprees, or having a particular dish, going on luxury tours.. even sleeping in late. If you get to have/do it all the time, the magic wears off some day, doesn’t it? Do these little things still make you deliriously happy when it happens then?

Digressing, been talking to BK about adventures. I think everyone should have at least one adventure in their life. Going abroad alone, living somewhere where no one knows you… doing things you have only dreamed of doing.

Went clubbing with Stan, BK, PQ, Evwin and Dehua the day before I headed for KL. My virgin experience. I must be queer because even when I was younger, I’ve never really had the impulse or desire to go clubbing. I don’t understand the addiction. I still don’t. One experience doesn’t speak alot but I must admit, it was rather fun, but it’s not worth the trouble lar. If it’s free and I get rides to and fro, then hell yeh, I would go. Hehe.

No comments: