Because I’m ill again.
I’ve been resting in bed for the entire weekend, and today. What a waste of my 青春!! I refused to see the doctor because I’ve been there too many times these couple of months and I have no intention of getting too friendly with the nurses.
But then I have a genius for a mom, so no need for doctors anyway. My diet consisted plainly of fruits and juices for the entire weekend and I felt that sort of worked. I know there’s no point trying to upp my Vitamin C level only when I’m sick, but it made me feel healthier already! Plus points there!
I think I don’t exercise enough and don’t have enough healthy foods :( You’re what you eat and if you stuff yourself with junk food, then you’re a junkie!!
The weather sucks. It’s too warm - sticky. Makes my head pound.
Back to work tomorrow. That sucks even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment